Location: Lambton County, Ontario
Contractor: EPTCON Ltd.
Engineer: OneLine Engineering
OneLine Engineering provided complete electrical engineering and design services for a modular control building to house the protection relays for the 115kV switchyard located at the Cedar Point II Wind Farm. The scope of work includes:
• Detailed design of the protection relay panels for the line protection, transformer protection and bus protection
• Production of the related electrical drawings including, control building equipment layouts, connection wiring diagrams, cable schedules, control building grounding and lighting layouts
• Protection relay panel detailed assembly drawings
• Preparation of the detailed bill of material
• RTU communications integration with IESO/HONI
• Construction and commissioning assistance
OneLine Engineering is part of Cormorant Utility Services
Have a Question?