Location: Windsor, Ontario
Owner: Pristine Power Inc.
Contractor: EPTCON Ltd.
Engineer: OneLine Engineering
OneLine Engineering provided complete electrical engineering and design services for a new 115 kV transformer station required for the interconnection
of the 100 MW cogeneration facilities to the utility. The scope of work included:
• Design of the protection relaying schemes for the line protection, transformer protection and bus protection, including detailed drawings required for assembly of the relay panels
• Production of all related electrical drawings including single line diagrams, AC & DC schematics, trip logic diagrams, equipment layouts, cable and termination schedules, grounding and lighting layouts
• RTU communications integration with IESO/HONI
• Development of HMI screens
• Construction and commissioning assistance