Location: Sarnia, Ontario
Contractor: EPTCON Ltd.
Engineer: OneLine Engineering
OneLine Engineering provided complete electrical engineering and design services for a new 230 kV switchyard required for the interconnection of a 1047 MW cogeneration facility to the utility. The scope of work included:
• Design of the protection relaying schemes for the transformer protection and bus protection for the eight circuit breaker ring bus
• Coordination with HONI for the integration of the line protection schemes with the switchyard protection schemes
• Production of all related electrical drawings including single line diagrams, AC & DC schematics, trip logic diagrams, equipment layouts, cable and termination schedules, grounding and lighting layouts
• RTU communications integration with IESO/HONI
• Development of HMI screens
• Training for the plant operators
• Construction and commissioning assistance
OneLine Engineering is part of Cormorant Utility Services
Have a Question?