Location: Township of Norwich, Ontario
Owner: Prowind Canada Inc.
Contractor: EPTCON Ltd.
Engineer: OneLine Engineering
OneLine Engineering is providing complete electrical engineering and design services for a 27.6 kV interconnect substation for a new 18 MW wind farm. The scope of work includes:
• Design of the protection relaying schemes for the line protection, transfer trip scheme and feeder protection, including the detailed drawings required for assembly of the relay panels
• Production of all related electrical drawings including single line diagrams, AC & DC schematics, trip logic diagrams, cable and termination schedules, grounding and lighting layouts
• RTU communications integration with IESO/HONI
• Development of the protection relay settings and configuration
• Construction and commissioning assistance