Location: Aylmer, Ontario
Owner: Hydro One Networks Inc.
Contractor: EPTCON Ltd.
Engineer: OneLine Engineering
OneLine Engineering is providing complete electrical engineering and design services for the replacement of an existing 115 kV DESN yard with a new DESN station located on the same site. All work is based on the latest HONI design standards. The scope of work includes:
• Design of the protection relaying schemes for the line protection, transformer protection, teleprotection, bus protection and feeder protection, including the detailed drawings required for assembly of the relay panels
• Production of all related electrical drawings including single line diagrams, AC & DC schematics, connection wiring diagrams, cable schedules, grounding and lighting layouts
• Power cable sizing and installation details
• RTU communications integration and network design
• Cable trench layouts and details
• Design of a new PCMT building and GIS switchgear building, including cable tray and equipment layout
• Review of GIS switchgear vendor drawings
• Construction and commissioning assistance