Location: Various sites in Ontario
Owner: Various Owners
Contractor: EPTCON Ltd.
Engineer: OneLine Engineering
OneLine Engineering provided complete electrical engineering and design services for prefabricated solar farm inverter buildings. To date over 350 buildings have been installed at various solar farms across Ontario. The buildings were assembled at EPTCON’s manufacturing facility in Cambridge, Ontario. The scope of work includes:
• Detailed general arrangement drawings
• Preparation of the detailed bill of material
• Cable tray, grounding and lighting layout and detail drawings
• AC building distribution system design for the building
• Review of free-issued inverter vendor drawings
• Detailed control schematics and connection wiring diagrams for the equipment
• Detailed design of the communications network control system
• Cable schedules for power, control and communications cabling systems
• Review of the building manufacturer’s drawings for compliance with the customer’s specification
OneLine Engineering is part of Cormorant Utility Services
Have a Question?