Location: Town of St. Isidore, Ontario
Owner: EnXco Development Corp.
Contractor: Solar Farm – H.B. White Canada Corp.
Substation - EPTCON Ltd.
Engineer: OneLine Engineering
OneLine Engineering provided complete electrical engineering and design services for two solar projects including the PV module layouts, collector system design and 44 kV interconnection substation design. The scope of work includes:
• Design of the PV module and racking system layout, site roadways, and all related shading calculations
• Design of the AC collector system and the DC cabling system including PV module cabling
• Detailed design of the field mounted combiner boxes
• Design of the cable trenches for the MV cabling and DC cabling
• Design of the protection relaying schemes for the substation, including detailed design of the relay panels and control building
• Design of the station inter-tripping schemes with the remote HONI stations
• RTU communications integration with the inverter station master SCADA system
• Construction and commissioning assistance