Location: Northern York Region, Ontario
Owner: Pristine Power Inc.
Contractor: EPTCON Ltd.
Engineer: OneLine Engineering
OneLine Engineering provided complete electrical engineering and design services for a new 230 kV transformer station required for the interconnection of
the 393 MW cogeneration facilities to the utility. The scope of work included:
• Design of the protection relaying schemes for the line protection, transformer protection, teleprotection and bus protection, including detailed drawings required for assembly of the relay panels
• Production of all related electrical drawings including single line diagrams, AC & DC schematics, trip logic diagrams, cable and termination schedules, grounding and lighting layouts
• Equipment layout and building details for the switchyard pre-fabricated control building
• RTU communications integration with IESO/HONI
• Development of HMI screens for the switchyard SCADA
• Construction and commissioning assistance